Thursday, March 02, 2006
- Name: Anthony Risser
Copyright is retained on all original material provided by Anthony RIsser on his blog, BrainBlog.
- Anthony Risser, Ph.D. is a consulting neuropsychologist. My interests include online and distributed applications in medicine, clinical trials,
professional training, and undergraduate/graduate education.
- Interview about BrainBlog (June 2010)
- Publications include:
- Risser, A.H., Anderson, K.O., Mendoza, T.R., and Cleeland, C.S. (2005). Symptom assessment. In: A.D. Shaw, A.W. Burton, B.J.C.J. Riedel, and T.W. Feeley (Eds.). Acute Care of the Cancer Patient (pp. 991-1004). Boca Raton FL: Taylor & Francis Group.
- Whyte, J., Hart, T., Vaccaro, M., Grieb-Neff, T., Risser, A., Polansky, M. and Coslett, H.B. (2004). Effects of methylphenidate on attention deficits after traumatic brain injury: A multidimensional, randomized controlled trial. American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 83, 401-420. [Abstract]
- Spreen, O. & Risser, A.H. (2003). Assessment of aphasia. New York: Oxford University Press.
This blog's Twitter voice is @neuropsychblog
- The Three-Pound Enigma by Shannon Moffett
- Potassium Channel Regulation Abnormalities in Neur...
- Upcoming Event: San Francisco, 18 March 2006: The ...
- Parkinson Disease, Creatine, and Minocycline
- The Game Brain
- The Healthy Brain: Cognitive and Emotional Health ...
- The Game Brain
- Pinky and the Brain Present Parts of the Brain
- Business World: Biogen Idec, Elan, & Tysabri (Nata...
- Alzheimer’s Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI)...
- londonist [life in london]
- wonkette [life as political gossip]
- smart mobs [life online by howard rheingold and colleagues]
- wooster collective [life as street art]
- sci-guy [life amidst the space shuttle program and hurricanes in houston - a blog by science journalist eric berger]
- eyes wide apart [life as a cool illustrator by paige pooler]
- color me katie [life as a cool photographer by katie sokoler]
- joe's nyc [nyc photoblog]
- jill/txt [life online by jill walker]
- cool hunting [life in the cultural cool lane]
- moleskinerie [life as a cool paper product]
- café grumpy [life as a coffeehouse]
- stevenberlinjohnson [information technology by steven johnson]
- lessig blog [life online by lawrence lessig]
- joi ito [life online]
- joho the blog [life online by david weinberger]
- william gibson's blog
- scripting news [life online by dave winer]
- the loom [science journalism by carl zimmer]
- mind hacks [life in neuroscience and psychology by tom stafford and vaughan bell]
- neurodudes [life at the intersection of neuroscience and a.i. by neville sanjana and bayle shanks]
- women's bioethics project blog
- how i am becoming an astronaut [life as a budding astronaut by damaris sarria]
- neeka's backlog [life in kiev by veronica khokhlova]