The Mobile Healthcare Industry Summit takes place this 1st and 2nd of December at the Thistle Marble Arch Hotel in London, England.
According to the conference website, topics include:
- Using Mobile Healthcare Partnership to Transform a Health System From Responsive Into Preventative
- Using Mobile Healthcare to Improve Precision in the Diagnosis and Cure of Patient Illness
- Freeing the Patient and the System with Intelligent Biometric Diagnostics
- Defining the Data Management of Digital Healthcare
- What Are The Technical Platforms For Mobile Healthcare Success? - SMS, Devices, Intelligent M2M
- Globalising Mobile Healthcare: Regional Case Studies and Uniting the Service – South Korea, North America, Japan
Visit the conference website
for detailed information.
Labels: event, health care, London, neuropsychology, pharma, technology, telemedicine