Skip to main content

Starting Work on My New Book

This weekend I crack open the files on my next book and begin work on it, which I plan to complete by the end of 2008. This will be a weekend and vacation-time effort, which is the only way I can fit it in.

I've co-authored three academic books in the past and written a number of general-readership articles, but this will be my first venture into a book-length work written for a more general audience. The closest I've come to this in the past was a monograph (monograph:book as novella: novel) on magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) waaaay back in 1984, so I'm looking forward to the task!

The topic is on my area of expertise: the neuropsychological assessment of persons and what we can learn from these tests about the brain-behavior functioning of individuals.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dr. Risser,

Keep me updated on your progress - I look forward to reading your book!

Mona Johnson
The Tangled Neuron
www.tangledneuron.info
Anthony Risser said…
Thanks Mona!
it will be a sure succes because it has from the start an interesting subject! keep on the good work!
Anthony Risser said…
Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Summer Session!

Summer Session begins next week for me. I am teaching several courses that I much enjoy: Introduction to Clinical Neuropsychology, Psychopharmacology, Cognitive, and Clinical Neuroscience. Let the sun shine and the coffee flow!

Welcome to Fall Semester!