Skip to main content

The Game Brain

Yep - another fine New York Times interview about neuro gymnastics:

Boomers, Exercise Your Brains, or Else You’ll...Uh...
By KATIE HAFNER
Published: May 3, 2008

"The fear of a decaying brain has inspired a mini-industry of products from dietary supplements to computer games."

[ ... Read the full article ... ]

Comments

JasonWomack said…
One of the amazing things about "blogging" is that I will come across a blog I didn't know existed, find out about an article I didn't know was written, and realize something that I didn't know...before today!

Thank you for this link to the newspaper article...keep up the great work!
Anthony Risser said…
Thank you, Jason!
Anonymous said…
Hi,
A very informative information....
But does taking supplementary can really help our mind...? How many percent that we can be sure that it works?

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Fall Semester!

Welcome to Summer Session!

Summer Session begins next week for me. I am teaching several courses that I much enjoy: Introduction to Clinical Neuropsychology, Psychopharmacology, Cognitive, and Clinical Neuroscience. Let the sun shine and the coffee flow!