My brain abscess and me
I had no idea I had a potentially fatal infection. Now, after my life-saving surgery, I will never take my health for granted again
Tim Lusher
The Guardian
Tuesday 3 November 2009
Read Tim's narrative report here.
[snip]
"Finally, on Tuesday morning, someone realises something is horribly wrong. My GP sees immediately that my gait is clumsy, my focus wild, my speech slurring. She sends me straight to A&E at the Royal London hospital and phones ahead to order a brain scan. There, I collapse gratefully into the care of doctors and nurses."
[snip]
I had no idea I had a potentially fatal infection. Now, after my life-saving surgery, I will never take my health for granted again
Tim Lusher
The Guardian
Tuesday 3 November 2009
Read Tim's narrative report here.
[snip]
"Finally, on Tuesday morning, someone realises something is horribly wrong. My GP sees immediately that my gait is clumsy, my focus wild, my speech slurring. She sends me straight to A&E at the Royal London hospital and phones ahead to order a brain scan. There, I collapse gratefully into the care of doctors and nurses."
[snip]
Comments