Skip to main content

Controversy over US Military Traumatic Brain Injury Cognitive Assessment

Today, NPR's All Things Considered will be airing a report it prepared with ProPublica about problems with the US military's approach to testing the cognitive function of individuals.

Here is a link to a ProPublica article about the issue:

Testing Program Fails Soldiers

An audio link and a transcript of the report will likely be made available by NPR on the All Things Considered website after it airs.

The ProPublica report includes links to a number of documents about the issue, for those interested in looking deeper into the controversy.

ADDENDUM: The NPR story can be listened to and/or downloaded at this link: Listen here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anthony Risser said…
Dear Anonymous,

I can and will publish your comment if you resend it minus the names of the individuals. Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Fall Semester!

Welcome to Summer Session!

Summer Session begins next week for me. I am teaching several courses that I much enjoy: Introduction to Clinical Neuropsychology, Psychopharmacology, Cognitive, and Clinical Neuroscience. Let the sun shine and the coffee flow!